Due to COVID-19, this summer we are offering a limited number of in-person camps in addition to virtual camps.
Click on the drop-down menu above to view our offerings at two in-person locations as well as our online camps.
Details for in-person camps:
- Half-day students enroll in a weekly morning camp (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM).
- All-day students enroll in a weekly all-day camp (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM) with a supervised lunch break (12:00 – 12:30 PM).
- Before care and after care are available. Call for details.
Details for virtual camps:
- Camps will take place in a password-protected Zoom meeting hosted by the camp instructor. Students must provide a computer capable of two-way audio and video chat that includes a webcam and microphone.
- Camps include a 20-minute break from 10:30-10:50 AM for morning camps and/or 2:00-2:20 PM for afternoon camps each day.
- Camp materials will be issued to students in kits that must be returned upon completion of the camp. A refundable deposit may be collected for costly items such as laptop computers and Lego Mindstorm robots. If students wish to supply these materials themselves then no deposit will be collected.
Junior Camps (Age 4-6)
Intermediate Camps (Age 6-8)
Senior Camps (Age 8-14)
Testing & Tutoring
To schedule diagnostic testing and private tutoring lessons please call 480-833-7338.
Camp Cancellation/Modification Policy
Camp tuition is partially refundable. All campers will be charged a registration fee of $25 that is non-refundable in case that a camper chooses to cancel their registration. The remainder of the tuition is refundable if registration is cancelled more than 10 days prior to the start of the camp.
To cancel or change a booking you must do so in writing. If a camper needs to request that their registration be transferred to a different week, this will result in a $25 change fee. Unused tuition may be applied to any of our services including private tutoring, after school clubs and spring/fall break camps.
In the event that restrictions on in-person meetings are put in place due to COVID-19, campers age 8 and above will be transferred to an online environment while campers younger than 8 will be given refunds or credit. Students transferred to an online camp will be provided with kits of materials to complete camp activities at home under the guidance of their instructors in a virtual environment.
Low Enrollment Policy
Minimum camp size is 5 students; we reserve the right to cancel a class with enrollment below this threshold. Students who are enrolled in a camp that canceled due to low enrollment will be offered an alternate camp or a full refund and parents will be notified at least five days before the camp starts.
If a camp is filled, our registration system offers a waitlist option. We recommend placing students on the waitlist; when space opens up we will contact them on a first come first serve basis.