Who would benefit from our different programs?
• Students needing more assistance or different style of teaching than offered in their current classes. • Students with learning disabilities. • Students with math anxiety. • Both kids and adults who plan to further their math knowledge.
Drop-in Homework Help
• Students who need assistance with homework occasionally or regularly • Parents who can free up some of their time by letting All Around Math help the student with homework. No more homework struggles at home.
Home School Program
• Home school groups who would like support with curriculum, instruction and homework • Students who are ill periodically and unable to attend public school • Home-schooled students and their parents
Intensive Test Prep Program
• Students, who would like practice, drill and help in preparing for math tests such as AIMS, ACT, GED, PSAT, SAT or GRE etc. • Adults who need to take any math related test for their profession
• Mathematically gifted and talented students who enjoy challenging topics, and wish to further their creativity, logical reasoning, and their scientific minds benefit both from One-on-One Advanced Tutoring and our Clubs and Camps. • Students who are gifted in non-mathematical fields find the the One-on-One Math Tutoring supportive and customized to their individual needs.
Early Learning Program
• Preschool and Kindergarten students who would like a jump start on their number sense, critical thinking skills, pattern recognition and their mathematical foundation find both the One-on-One Tutoring and our Junior Math Club an exciting opportunity.
Advanced Math Program
• Students who want to get ahead in their school curriculum. • Students who enjoy math and like to be challenged. • Students who take advanced math and science college classes
• Parents who would like to play an active roll in their child’s education • Parents who would like to keep up with the ever changing math trend in education • Parents who would like to meet and discuss important issues with fellow parents and educators
After School Math Clubs
• Students who enjoy math, and would like to learn more math and science through mathematical explorations, hands-on fun activities and games in our after school Math-Science Club. • Students who are creative and have a passion to design, find the Robotics Club a fascinating opportunity. • Students who like to play chess and plan to compete in chess tournaments benefit form our weekly Chess Club• Mathematically gifted and talented students who enjoy challenging topics, and wish to further their creativity, logical reasoning, and their scientific minds benefit both from One-on-One Advanced Tutoring and our Clubs and Camps. • • Students who are gifted in non-mathematical fields find the the One-on-One Math Tutoring supportive and customized to their individual needs.
Enrichment Summer Camps
• Students who would like to be engaged in mathematical and scientific activities, explorations and research participate in our fun-filled and challenging Math-Science-Computer Adventures Summer Camp. • Students who are creative and have a passion to design find the Robotics Adventure Summer Camp a fascinating opportunity. • Students who would like an intensive math review before entering the next grade find the week long Back-to-School Review Camp very beneficial. • Parents who would like their children participate in half day or all day summer enrichment programs